The best part about lash extensions is that the mascara-free look will still make the eyes stand out. At the same time, you’ll start your day looking great! Take the necessary care to take care of you in the best way in all your beauties and make-up treatments. Some tips for the care of eyelash extensions;
Eyelash extension heater in the first 24-48 hours
- Sleep on your back and avoid any contact as much as possible.
- Avoid chlorinated water, steam, sauna and similar heat treatments for 24 hours.
- Avoid oily eye make-up and make-up removal.
Eye makeup removal
- Do minimal eye makeup, apply mascara only to the ends, otherwise it may clump. While removing your eye make-up, gently clean with mise water.
- Try to stay away from products containing PEG, butylene glycol to avoid shedding of doll eye eyelashes extensions. These substances can reduce the effectiveness of the adhesive.
Shampoo your lashes
- You can wash your eyelashes with baby shampoo several times a week. In this way, you will do the cleaning and care of your eyelashes in the most natural way.
You need to take care of your lashes to last a long time. The way to do this is:
- Not picking or pulling your eyelash extensions
- Washing daily is a guide on how to properly clean your eyelash extensions.
- Always wait for it to dry before brushing.
- Sleep using an eye mask or a silk pillowcase to protect your lashes. Change your cover often.
- Avoid removing your extensions on your own.
- Avoid oil products on or around your eyes.
There are three main reasons to properly care for your eyelash extensions:
- Your eyelash health: If you don’t take good care of your eyelashes on a regular basis, as listed below, you can compromise your eyelash health and slow the growth of your new eyelashes. If you do not clean your eyelids regularly, itching may occur due to dead skin buildup.
- Filling cost and financial/time factors: If you take good care of your lashes and protect them adequately, you won’t have to come in often or for long filler appointments. This saves you money. The price of your fillers depends on the amount of lashes you have to change each time.
Care of Eyelash Extensions
Just as we take care of our entire body, doll eye eyelash extensions also need care. But it’s definitely not complicated. You should comb the extended eyelashes regularly with a special brush as soon as you get up in the morning and during the day as needed. In this way, the lashes will not get tangled and will always look beautiful. Also, pay attention to the strong water flow while showering, even though most adhesives for eyelash extensions are prepared for such loads, it is better to be extra careful. Dry your face gently with a towel, but do not rub your eyes. With eyelash extensions, you can swim safely in pools or in the sea. Just let the water drip off or dry it carefully with a towel.
You can extend the durability of the eyelashes by using a special fixer for eyelash extension. This process should be applied immediately after the eyelash extension application. Afterwards, it is sufficient to apply it once every three days. It covers the joints between natural and artificial eyelashes with a thin translucent layer, so the joints are more resistant to dirt and external factors.
Filling and Removing Eyelash Extensions
In order for your extended lashes to always look beautiful, you need to go and refill them regularly. The time interval between fillings is usually 3 to 4 weeks. But it also depends on the strength and health of your natural lashes, how you care for your lash extensions, and the time of year. Unfortunately in summer temperature fluctuations, bathing etc. For many reasons, doll eye eyelash extensions don’t last that long.
If for any reason you need to remove eyelash extensions, there is nothing easier than this procedure. All you have to do is go to your hairdresser and he will remove them quickly and gently with the help of special products. If you decide to have your eyelash extensions removed completely after a few years of regular use, you may suddenly find your natural lashes thin, weak, or even damaged. However, correctly applied eyelash extensions will never harm the natural eyelashes, you can forget not only the length of your natural eyelashes, but also the appearance of all their natural beauty. After a few days, you will definitely get used to them again.