Every person wants to have thin, long eyelashes. Mascara is a godsend for this. However, for those who are tired of using mascara, doll eye eyelash extensions are applied.
False eyelashes are pretty and add an extra dimension to your look, but what’s the problem? It takes a lot of practice, a few bad fakes, a few lookalikes, to master gluing on your eyelids, right? So how eager are you to have wavy lashes?
There is a new beauty that attaches individual lashes to your natural lashes and lasts up to about 3-4 weeks. These are called eyelash extensions and beauties have been spawned! First hair extensions, then nail extensions, and now eyelash extensions.
How to Get Long Eyelashes Like a Baby?
Monochrome eye makeups are in the best part of the aged look in the dolls fanciful look. Eyelash extensions are glued onto the eyelashes to add a long look to the eyes. Your lashes will look younger and brighter with large areas and you will enjoy an overall enhanced look.
Eyelash extensions are the best way to achieve glamorous looks. Moreover, they dazzle your face without requiring any extra attention. They are useful because they simplify your beauty routines. So how do you clean eyelash extensions yourself at home?
Clean eyelash extensions will last longer and prevent doll eye health problems. However, despite its many advantages, eyelash extensions are not easy to clean. It traps all kinds of impurities such as lash line, make-up, dead skin or oil. As a result of the accumulation of dirt, it creates an ideal environment for bacterial growth.
When Should Eyelash Extensions Be Cleaned?
- If you have oily eyelids, you should definitely clean your eyelash extensions The same is true for people who wear eye make-up. However, if you do not have such problems, clean your eyelashes two or three times a week.
- When you participate in physical activities such as swimming or gym sessions, you will need to clean your eyelash extensions afterwards.
- You should not get the eyelash extensions wet for 48 hours after they are applied. These extensions harden and become waterproof over time.
- Substances such as oil, chlorine, sweat and salt damage the glue that holds your eyelash extensions together.
How to Clean Eyelash Extensions?
- The steps on how to maintain doll eye eyelash extensions are as follows;
- First, remove your eye makeup. You can get rid of your makeup using a wet cotton tip and applying oil-free cleansers.
- The next step is to remove the foundation. This should be done with any oil-free cleaner.
- Go ahead and wet your lashes with water.
- Apply a small amount of lash shampoo to each of the lashes. You can use a cleansing brush while applying this shampoo.
- Rinse gently with water.
- Dry the lashes with a towel.
- Finally, get help from a clean mascara stick to create the perfect curl on your lashes.